The minimum borrow amount is 50 DUSD.
Once you’ve deposited your MATIC collateral into the protocol you can borrow DUSD:
- Visit the Borrow page.
- Click the Borrow button in the My Borrowed Funds section.
- Enter the desired amount of DUSD and click Borrow. You can borrow up to 66% of the value of your MATIC collateral. We suggest maintaining a borrowing below the threshold to avoid loan liquidation that may happen because of collateral price fluctuation.
- Confirm the borrowing transaction in MetaMask.
- Wait till Transaction in Progress changes to The Transaction in Complete!.
Click Add DUSD to MetaMask and confirm the transaction.
- Click OK to go back to the Borrow page.