The minimum amount to borrow:
- On Arbitrum — 100 DUSD
- On BNB Smart Chain — 50 DUSD
- On Ethereum — 300 DUSD
- On Optimism — 100 DUSD
- On Polygon PoS and zkEVM — 50 DUSD
Remember if your borrow position reaches the collateral ratio, your position may get liquidated. Borrow responsibly! The collateral ratio is:
- For vUSC and vUSDT — 93% of the deposited collateral value.
- For every other supported token — 66% of the deposited collateral value.
MATIC collateral support is discontinued. You cannot create new MATIC positions or borrow DUSD on existing ones. Previous borrows are still valid, you can keep them or repay and withdraw MATIC.
Once you’ve deposited your MATIC collateral into the protocol you can borrow DUSD:
- Visit the Borrow page.
- Click the Borrow button in the My Borrowed Funds section.
- Enter the desired amount of DUSD and click Borrow. You can borrow up to 66% of the value of your MATIC collateral. We suggest maintaining a borrowing below the threshold to avoid loan liquidation that may happen because of collateral price fluctuation.
- Confirm the borrowing transaction in MetaMask.
- Wait till Transaction in Progress changes to The Transaction in Completed!.
Then first click Add DUSD to MetaMask and confirm the transaction, then click OK to go back to the Borrow page.
- Check your borrowed DUSD and proceed to Davos Redistribution Rate (DRR), Vaults, or Liquidity Pools if you want DUSD to generate you additional yield.