Boosted vault on Uniswap
A boosted vault is a type of DeFi vault that offers additional rewards beyond the regular returns.
Davos offers boosted vaults that provide DUSD Boosted Rewards on top of frequent rewards for as long as your crypto assets remain locked in the vault. This means there is no time limit for earning the boost, making it a valuable and long-term investment opportunity.
DAVOS is being renamed to DUSD. For better usability, the token name will update here when Uniswap updates it on their end.
Gain yield with the vault
To gain yield with the vault:
- Deposit DAVOS–USDC to the vault.
- Stake the LP tokens (xUSDC-DAVOS01) issued to you for depositing.
- Claim boosted reward.
To withdraw your DAVOS-USDC from the vault:
- Redeem the staked LP tokens.
- Withdraw DAVOS-USDC from the vault.
- Visit the Earn page on Davos.
- Locate Gamma (Uniswap) under Boosted Vaults and click Deposit. The Gamma Uniswap dashboard opens in a new tab.
- On the Gamma Uniswap dashboard page, locate and click the Connect Wallet button in the top right corner.
- Click MetaMask to connect your wallet.
- Choose the address containing DAVOS and USDC and click Next.
- Click Connect to finish connecting your wallet.
- Locate the search box on the dashboard and type in "DAVOS". Then click on the DAVOS-USDC vault in the search results.
If you don't see the vault, switch your network to Polygon in MetaMask. The vault is only seen there.
- Enter the desired amount of USDC or DAVOS. The other token amount will be auto-set for you once you do.
- Click Approve for each token in the pair.
- Approve access for the vault in MetaMask. When approving, set the max amount of token for the vault to access and confirm your approval.
In case Uniswap doesn't reload the page in a while after you've approved both tokens, and you don't see the Deposit button, reload the page manually.
- Click Deposit.
- Confirm the depositing transaction in MetaMask.
Stake the LPs
To stake the LP tokens (xUSDC-DAVOS01) issued to you for depositing:
- After depositing DAVOS-USDC at the vault page, locate the Stake section.
- Enter the desired amount of LP tokens and click Approve.
- Set the max amount of tokens for the vault to access and confirm your approval.
In case Uniswap doesn't reload the page in a while after your approval, and you don't see the Stake LPs button, reload the page manually.
- Click Stake LPs.
- Confirm the staking transaction in MetaMask.
Claim boosted reward
To claim your boosted rewards for the staked LPs:
- After staking LPs at the vault page, locate the Claim Reward section and click it.
- Confirm the reward-claiming transaction in MetaMask.
The reward in DAVOS is sent to the same wallet you initially deposited to the vault from.
To redeem (unstake) your LPs:
- After staking LPs at the vault page, locate the Redeem section and click it.
- Enter the desired amount of LPs to redeem and click Redeem LPs.
- Confirm the redeeming transaction in MetaMask.
To withdraw DAVOS-USDC from the vault:
- At the vault page, locate the Withdraw section and click it.
- Enter the desired amount to withdraw and click Withdraw.
- Confirm the withdrawal transaction in MetaMask.
In case Uniswap doesn't reload the page in a while after your withdrawal, reload the page manually.